Sunday, July 7, 2013

1988 Overview

Well, everything’s been searched for, rooted through, categorized, found, and documented in one way or another. So that means the vintage reviews are on their way back.

Back before my unplanned hiatus, I had the blog set to be updated Mon-Wed-Fri. I’m not going to have a set update schedule now, but I will try to at least do so regularly. However, I will not go on another year-long break.

Anyway, I’m now in the middle of 1988 and that warrants an overview for the rest of the year.
For normal shows, we’ve got:

Saturday Night’s Main Event #16-20
Superstars of Wrestling
WCW World Wide Wrestling
WCW Main Event
Clash of the Champions I-IV

In the ways of pay per views:

WrestleMania IV
The Great American Bash
Summerslam
Starrcade


So without further ado, the next review will be up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment