Thursday, December 13, 2012

Executive Decision


Friends and readers,
After the last string of rundowns, I've been thinking.
I want to continue this review blog, but it’s difficult to do so when video of full or partial shows cannot be found, especially of 10 ½ months straight. I don’t want to turn this into a simple rundown blog of the card and nothing else. I thought of giving them all average ratings because I thought that only a handful of episodes weren't uploaded. It was my way of just bridging them.

I don’t want to do that with almost a whole year’s worth of shows. What if the episode is amazing? What if it sucks? I either give it more than it should have or not enough.

So from now on, instead of bridging missing shows with simple 3’s. I’m just going to mention them in the head of the next review and get on to the next show I can actually find. If at least one individual match from the show can be found, then the post will go up and that one lone match will be reviewed. That is the one case where I won’t mind doing a rundown of the rest of the show.

It is quite upsetting to me too. Like I said in my first post, I wanted to watch all of the greatest and worst moments I’ve read about in context. The context of the WrestleMania III match between Hogan and Andre the Giant was one that I had been anticipating. I can’t help that I was born in 1991, wasn’t allowed to watch wrestling as a kid and got into it in late 2009. At least I got some context. That’s better than nothing. Here’s to the 90s.

Anyway:  Saturday Night's Main Event from January 3, 1987 tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment