Thursday, December 13, 2012

1987 Overview


Well, say goodbye to 1986 and here’s hoping that there’s a lot more uploads of 1987. I’ve also decided  that I will conclude Vintage Wrestling Reviews after I review WrestleMania XXIX. I know by that time, it ceases to be vintage, but it can become a play off one of Cole's catchphrases. My reasoning is that I wanted to get a full spectrum for myself. I started watching sporadically in the summer of 2009 and only became really serious earlier in the spring of 2012. I'll overlap on what I've already seen yes, but by that time, I'll have formed my own opinions and be able to draw on those to see what I think about the current standings. Instead of, you know, letting my opinions be decided by the vocal majority of the IWC.

Anyway, what’s on our itinerary for 1987?
We continue with Superstars of Wrestling as the only weekly show
Saturday Night’s Main Event aired on:
January 3
March 14
May 2
October 3
November 28

In the way of Pay Per Views:
WrestleMania III aired March 29
Survivor Series debuted November 26
Starrcade ’87 aired November 26 as well

The Great American Bash was another set of tours, so it won’t be reviewed here again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment